Callaway RAZR XF Single 6 Iron Graphite Stiff flex shaft Right-Handed
Callaway RAZR XF Single 6 Iron Graphite Stiff flex shaft Right-Handed by Callaway RAZR XF at Mini Golf Book. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The item up for sale is a Brand New Right Handed Callaway RAZR XF Single 6 Iron. The iron has a factory installed Callaway Stiff flex graphite shaft
Features & Highlights
- Precision shaping of the face thickness in each club increases the size of the sweet spot. This technology generates hotter ball speeds for longer distance.
- Clubface with zero roll produces a higher launch angle on shots hit low on the face, increasing distance with softer landings. The increased head size and added offset makes this our most forgiving hybrid. These designs produce shots that fly higher, longer and straighter.
- Physical Vapor Deposition Finish comes from a high-tech process that produces a distinctive stealth look for reduced glare and a jewelry-like appearance.
- Forged 1025 Carbon Steel Body is perimeter weighted for a higher MOI and increased forgiveness, and provides a soft, responsive feedback at impact. The 455 Carpenter Steel Face is stronger than traditional stainless steel, generating faster ball speeds for added distance. The Multi-Material Medallion is constructed of aluminum and injection-molded plastic to fine-tune sound and enhance feel off the clubface.
- The item up for sale is a Brand New Right Handed Callaway RAZR XF Single 6 Iron. The iron has a factory installed Callaway Stiff flex graphite shaft and a Callaway grip.
|Manufacturer:||Callaway RAZR XF|
|Brand:||Callaway RAZR XF|
|Publisher:||Callaway RAZR XF|
|Studio:||Callaway RAZR XF|